Apostille, Apostilla Service

We provide complete Apostille, Apostilla legalization service for documents that need to be used abroad within Hague convention countries. These are generally used for Citizenship, Marriage, Education, Residency, Business, Legal and other purposes.

Apostille, Apostilla legalization service is available for all 50 states in the United States. Some of the most common documents that need apostille for international use are - Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate, Divorce Decree, Power of Attorney, Degree Certificate, Diploma, Transcripts.

We are approved and authorized service agents by the California Secretary of State.