Embassy Legalization Service

We provide complete Embassy legalization service for documents that need to be used abroad. These are generally used for Citizenship, Marriage, Education, Residency, Business, Legal and other purposes.

Embassy legalization service is available for all embassies operating in the United States. Some of the most common documents that need Embassy legalization for international use are - Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate, Divorce Decree, Power of Attorney, Degree Certificate, Diploma, Transcripts.

We are approved and authorized service agents by the California Secretary of State.